Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Blog

Why the f**k are you reading this blog?

To read my profile, so you know I was born under the sign of Taurus in the year of the Rabbit?

What the f**k is that to you!

There are probably thousands of you born under the sign of Taurus in the year of the Rabbit and to those who weren't there are thousands upon thousands of you born under one sign or another in the year of some animal. What purpose does it serve to know that you're nothing special.

Why do you want to know about my interests! Photography,Painting, Drawing, etc. They're my interests not yours. What about my movies, music and books are you going to watch my movies, listen to my music and read my books? Bullsh*t! I'm not going to watch your movies, listen to your music or read your books; if I have it sure as hell wasn't because of you. Or are you looking for a "connection?" LOL!

I write on my blog for my own pleasure and read it for my own edification not for f**king you! Isn't writing on your own blog for your personal pleasure and edification enough for you? Is your imagination so barren that you can't imagine anymore and all you put out is drivel?Is that why you read what's on my blog to spark your smoldering imagination?

And in spite of all I said you'll be back, won't you?

5 comments: